Date(s) - 22/11/2017
8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Café Deux Soleils
2096 Commercial Drive, Vancouver, BC
Our #ColliderCafe is a space for artists, scientists, makers, and anyone interested in art+science. Meet, discover, connect, create. Are you curious? Join us at “Collider Cafe: Art. Science. Interwoven.” to explore how art and science intersect in the exploration of curiosity.
When: 8:00pm on Wednesday, November 22, 2017. Doors open at 7:30pm.
Where: Café Deux Soleils. 2096 Commercial Drive, Vancouver, BC (Google Map).
Cost: $5-10 (sliding scale) cover at the door. Proceeds will be used to cover the cost of running this event, and to fund future Curiosity Collider events.
- Caitlin Ffrench (painter, writer, and textile artist) – Colours from Nature
- Claudia Krebs (neuroanatomy professor) – Does the brain really differentiate between science and art?
- Derek Tan (photographer, illustrator, and multimedia designer) – Design for Science: How I Got My Job
- Eli York (neuroscience researcher) – Imaging the brain’s immune system
- Leó Stefánsson (multimedia artist) – Experiencing Data: Visualizing and Sonifying Particle Collisions
Follow updates on twitter via @ccollider or #ColliderCafe.
Head to the Facebook event page – let us know you are coming and share this event with others!